Wednesday, December 22, 2010

STGCC Day 2

Day 2 @ STGCC saw several autograph sessions by Mori Chack. With one session of Gloomy Tofu specific signing with DevilRobots, another at the Walk of Fame, and the last back at PI's booth for the first 20 lucky customers whom purchased $30 and above of merchandise @ PI (Not too tough considering the Gloomy To-fu costs $22 already :D).

I had already gotten my Tofu signed so I skipped the first session. toysetc however was blazing away at the session with his 2nd Tofu!

I hopped in @ the Walk of Fame where Mori Chack would ONLY sign for 20 lucky people!

MunchKimz was 19, I was 20, and toysetc....21?
Mori Chack pleasantly surprised to see his product from 2002!

Preparing to create the autograph...
WORK IN PROGRESS!
PROGRESSSSSSSS
HARD WORK! By the way, that's the GRIZZLRHYTHMS shirt he's wearing.
Then it was my turn! With the Postcard of my choice.
I get Silver!
Almost done~
Final products! AWESOME aren't they! Gotta buy the spray sealant to protect them all!

I gave the last session a miss as well as there were wayyyyy to many other RABID fans in the queues. I guess there is a take home point though, I really wish that fans of Gloomy could be just a little more gracious and courteous :( I was kinda upset to see the pushing and shoving. I just don't think it's the kind of behaviour we ought to be showing our guests to Singapore.

Here's one last pic!
Me with Naoki-san! He has an AWESOME JACKET from Gloomy's 5th Anniversary.

By the way, stay tuned for day 3! Because I got something EXCLUSIVE to post about :D All thanks to toysetc for the damn lucky chance to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment