Saturday, December 18, 2010

Breaking news!!!

I returned today after a long day out with toysetc, MunchKimz and our friends to JB, to be MOST pleasantly surprised/shocked/astonished/amazed/awed/flabbergasted by the realisation that I was featured on Mori Chacks' blog!

After Mori returned to Japan, he did a post on his experience @ STGCC 2010, and while I got a preview of his pictures via my live feed, I noticed a certain familiar shirt that I knew no other person to own. I clicked to view it in it's full glory and lo' and behold! It was Kim (MunchKimz) right there in the centre of the picture that Mori Chack uploaded! This was nothing to be scoffed at as of ALL the photo's that he could have chosen, and uploaded to his blog, we had the excellent fortune for that photo to be of us!!!!!!

Kim in the orange Gloomy shirt, and me right behind her.

He ended his post with a picture of the special gift we (toysetc, MunchKimz and I) made for and gave to him @ the PI chill-out session. Whereupon he thanked us for the gift!

On behalf of my partners, "YOU ARE MOST WELCOME MORI-SAN!".

You can check out the full post at his Blog. :D I am currently in a state of euphoria from realising how lucky I am to be featured -albeit in small ways- on his blog coupled with having not slept for almost 48 hours. *I am all smiles now*

P.S. fun photos of Gloomy will be up soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment