Monday, December 20, 2010

Something I really want.

Just before STGCC I did up a list of items I hoped Mori Chack would bring down for sale.

Sadly, my wishes did NOT come true. (T.T) This was due to the fact that this time round he did not have a booth.

There was one thing that I really really really really really really really really really wanted.

The Gloomy X Rootote, rootote tote bag. Lol that's a mouthful.

Needless to say, the artwork is something that I am dazzled by. So much blood! In fact, I usually tend to stay away from pink, but this bag, THIS TOTE, has caught my eye so strongly that I absolutely have to get it.
Aforementioned artwork closeup.

As for the specs of the bag, its 40cm X 38cm, while the gusset gives a wideness of 10cm. It's made of cotton, and has inner pockets that are slot for your phone/camera or whatever u need to carry. It's size definitely suffices for a day out to town or even school! It's inner space is able to hold up to B4 size paper, and that IMO is definitely enough for most people.

Nice and spacious :D

Proof of nice and spacious-ness :P


In addition, the bag has a ROO-pocket that allows easy access to items in the bag. This however means that the bag isn't really meant for overseas expeditions or to places with low social security or places with high theft rate, or the like. (Japan is probably the only place in the world which can invent bags like that because its just so safe!!)

Roo-pocket doing it's work.

Now if I may say so myself, I most certainly agree with the website saying that this bag is unisex. Having seen the wonders of this bag, if you want a piece of the pie head down to PUSHONE to grab one yourself. Priced at 3675 yen tax inclusive (which translates to SGD 57 and USD 43) it's eligible for free shipping within Japan.

If you don't reside in Japan like me? It's time to find a proxy or a good friend heading/residing there.


1 comment:

  1. PushOne doesn't have stock of it anymore! :P

    ReplyDelete