Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gloomy at STGCC in 2 days time.

I'm really really looking forward to STGCC this year, especially since Mori Chack will be heading down personally. I'm definitely gonna queue up to get some artwork done in my sketchbooks and some of my non-plush merchandise signed, ESPECIALLY the Gloomy Tofu.

Well, as a primer to his arrival, let's have a look at what he might possibly bring down to sell this year! (Actually, it's my wishlist. :D)

From top to bottom: Iphone4 screen protector, Gloomy tangled up speakers, Iphone 3GS case, Iphone 4 Case, Gloomy ROOTOTE.

I certainly hope he brings the ROOTOTE down for sale, and you can be sure that if its up for sale,I'll be the first to snap it up! The Iphone 4 case comes in red and black variations with the same picture.

Well, in any case, happy hunting at STGCC this coming Friday! Don't forget to check out other artists as well, you never know which might appeal to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment