Monday, November 15, 2010

Snap 'em up before they all go *poof*

There is a shop that I frequent to get my Gloomy Bear Merch. And that shops' Seimon-cho. They have two outlets; one in IMM and the other in Plaza Singapura.

This month, they are bringing in some pretty cool stuff that can only be purchased from them!

I've got my preorder down for a set of those lamby looking Gloomy Bears! But I'm still gonna head down fast to grab that mean looking camera pouch!!! These items will hit the stores on 19 November, and yes that's this coming Friday. :)

If you like what you're seeing, do head down to check them out! I won't spoil the surprises that await you there.

Also, for updates, find them on Facebook, and watch out on their blog for their latest updates!

2 comments:

  1. I'm suffering from post-mori depression

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you need some Gloomy Therapy then, no worries, couple more days to Christmas batch!

    ReplyDelete