Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another piece of Gloomy-ness~



I had a friend return from Japan just a couple of days ago.

I requested her to keep an eye out for ANYTHING Gloomy there, which she did, however she was unable to grab anything from the UFO machines. (>.<)
Gloomy bear handkerchief (Instinctive). For those who don't know, that refers to grey.

This would be from a lineup that can only be obtained in Japan from Gachapon Machines. Which are most certainly rare in Kyushu, considering my friend only found it on her LAST day there (Lucky me~)

Other items that can be Gacha-ed from the machines are, name tags that come in pink and albino colorways, a pink version of the handkerchief I have, and lastly a pink gloomy face Omiyage (Present) drawstring bag. :D

All that goodness only for 200 yen. So those heading to Japan do keep an eye out for these rare Gacha-machines.

P.S. did I mention these are a special release for the 10th Anniversary of Gloomy Bear?

No comments:

Post a Comment